Sunday, September 2, 2012

Chanel 'Cosmic Violine'

I always love deep 'vampy' shades whether they're almost black or have a unique shimmer I love them all. This one is no exception! Chanel 'Cosmic Violine' is a brown leaning maroon with a magenta glass fleck. The application was amazing and I used 2 coats for this manicure. I have to say this is one of my favorite polishes to date besides MAC 'Blue India' (which is my #1 favorite). This polish is considered hard to find (HTF) as it's no longer available in stores however I did a bit of hunting and found it on eBay here for $34.45 shipped. Yeah, that's more than it originally cost but in my opinion it's worth the money!

Now for the photos...

Chanel 'Cosmic Violine'
Chanel 'Cosmic Violine'

Chanel 'Cosmic Violine'
Chanel 'Cosmic Violine'

Chanel 'Cosmic Violine'
Chanel 'Cosmic Violine'

Chanel 'Cosmic Violine'
Chanel 'Cosmic Violine'
As always I used a light box (which is very natural lighting) and my iPhone 4s for the photos, I also used the applications 'Diptic' and 'Phonto' for the layout and font. Come find me on twitter and Instagram; my name is @bmwmchick. Until next time...

Cheers,
Bridget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment and appreciate every one very much. If you ever have any questions, contact me via twitter @bmwmchick or on IG @bmwmchick. Thank you for reading and taking the time to leave a thoughtful comment! ♥